Permanent Neurology Job Fargo, ND
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided CME time, a retirement plan, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in one of the best locations in North Dakota. This is a picturesque, charming, and progressive community with all the amenities of much larger cities such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job # 2614286.
- Sub-specialized movement disorders or neuroimmunology (MS) required or general neurology
- Can sub-specialize 50% at minimum
- Primary stroke center
- Will have tele-neurology in near future
- Join 4 neurologists
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Excellent amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.