Full Time Rheumatology Job Houston, TX
Posted by Medicus Firm
Employer The Medicus Firm
Texas Academic Rheumatology Opportunity
- Join and Help Grow an Established Academic Rheumatology Program
- Growing Group Located in One of The Fastest Growing Areas in Texas - All Equipment Already In Place, Be Busy Day One!
- Outpatient Focused Practice with Minimal Inpatient Consults
- Acclaimed Medical Training Facility - States First Medical School
- Respected Rheumatology Fellowship Program w/ 3 Fellows In Program Each Year
- Base Salary + Production Incentives to Reward a Busy Provider
- State-Sponsored Retirement Programs and Lucrative Employed Benefits
Sought After Suburban Communities in the Houston Metropolitan Area
- Growing Suburban Area of Over 350,000 People
- Several Unique and Different Communities Available to Area Residents - Choose the Right Fit for You
- 8 Area School Districts with “Academically Excellent” Rated Schools, Great Private School Options Available, 14 Major Universities and Institutions
- Unlimited Recreational Opportunities: Gulf Coast Beaches, Robust Arts Experiences, Professional Sports, 19 Museums, 60 Art Galleries, Excellent Dining, and Nightlife
- Easy Access to Texas’s largest, most culturally diverse city and the world’s largest medical district.
Please reference: RHU 8556
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.