Permanent Neurology Job , NY
Seeking Neurologist to join group of 3 in Ivy League community of Central NY
A renowned group is looking to employ their fourth Neurologist to add to their already established group.The medical center has been around for over a hundred years and has grown from a small community hospital of 15 beds to over 200.The multispecialty group is comprised of over 200 affiliated physicians in all specialties.
They are looking for a dynamic, well trained, enthusiastic addition.
- Incoming Neurologist will work in primarily an OUTPATIENT setting
- Subspecialty interest is welcomed
- Bread and Butter practice
- Competitive paid Employed position: Salary plus production AND quality incentives
- State of the art Neuroradiology and Neurosurgery programs, along with an accredited Sleep Center
- Forecasted development of NeuroHospitalist coverage
The widely known ?Ithaca is Gorges'motto is no exaggeration - Ithaca is gorgeous. But Ithaca is more than waterfalls and gorges. In their corner of the Finger Lakes Region of New York, they have become a destination known for cultural events, activities and outstanding outdoor recreation. The population is infused with the constant energy of youth from the bright students and faculty of Ithaca College and Cornell University - making it a unique and dynamic vacation destination that is charming, intelligent and varied.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.