Full Time Rheumatology Job Amarillo, TX
Successful candidate will join one Rheumatologist and five mid-level practitioners in established Diagnostic Clinic.
- Provide outpatient services with complete support of this Health System and multi-specialty group.
- Modern Healthcare recognizes as Best Places To Work, and Hospital is ranked as Top 100 Hospitals.
- Employed position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, life, pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced specialists and upcoming new grads encouraged to apply.
- NO STATE INCOME TAX.
The Amarillo metro area has a total population of roughly 242,000 residents. Major industries in Amarillo include education, banking, medical services, ranching and farming. The Texas Panhandle offers a multitude of outdoor activities. Downtown Amarillo has experienced rapid growth, which has resulted in the addition of new activities and attractions. Enjoy cultural amenities ranging from the Amarillo Botanical Gardens and the Amarillo Museum of Art to family-friendly activities such as the Amarillo Zoo or the Don Harrington Discovery Center. Explore beautiful Palo Duro Canyon, the nation's second largest canyon with 20,000 acres providing hiking, biking and outdoor opportunities year-round. U.S. Route 66-Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for dining and antiques! International Airport with more than 50 daily arrivals and departures.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.