Permanent Infectious Disease Job , NY
NEW YORK: Located in Downstate NY, just minutes from NYC, this local health department has a tremendous opportunity for a Leader to oversee and administer their Tuberculosis and Communicable Disease Program. Be part of this mission of health care improvement and disease prevention for this area's patient population and clinic settings.
Key points regarding this position include:
- Oversight, development, implementation and coordination for a comprehensive program for treatment/prevention of TB and other infectious diseases affecting public health
- Involvement in grant funding, work-plans, protocols and working with community partners
- Patient care optional
- Wonderful collegial environment/team
- Oversee staff and work with public officials, organizations and private groups in this effort
- Opportunity to help within this mission of providing/caring for underserved and uninsured population - "protecting the community"
Located in Rockland County, just minutes north of NYC, this community has a beautiful setting at the foot of the Ramapo Mountains. The Rockland County village of Pomona could easily be mistaken for a rustic New England hamlet.
Winding country roads, houses set back on large plots and preserved woodlands belie the fact that this bedroom community is only 35 miles from Manhattan and lies in one of the most rapidly developing areas of the New York metropolitan region.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.