Full Time Emergency Medicine Job , WI
A hospital located in Wisconsin is seeking an emergency medicine physician to join their team. They need an additional physician to support the growing patient census. You will work 6 shifts per month and physician will see 7,000 patients per year. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. A WI license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, loan repayment.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Gabriel Colmenares at 954.837.2791 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number #2613876.
- $4,000 per shift
- Critical access hospital
- 7K patient volume per year
- 1,700 hours is full time
- Will consider FM with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus on 1st paycheck or educational assistance
- Malpractice coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.