Permanent Family Practice Job , CT
They are offering a salary that is dependent upon experience. You will also receive medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, malpractice coverage, 40 hours of CME, and PTO.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2614198.
- Outpatient practice seeing all ages
- Brand-new, state-of-the-art office
- Salary ranges from $200 - $210K plus additional incentives
- Phone call only, 1:6, very fixed hours
- Complete benefits
- Prefer some Spanish if possible
- Established practice with large ready patient base
- Occurrence malpractice - no tail to worry about
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.