FloridaDermatologist Needed in Pensacola - High Patient Volume & Flexible Schedule!
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aDermatologistto join a thriving practice in Pensacola, Florida.
Ready to make a career move to sunny Pensacola, Florida? Find all of the position details and how to apply below!
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -flexible schedule!
- Practice your choice of General, Medical and Surgical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Work from one or two offices within 15 minutes of each other
- Established patient volume -be booked out 2+ months from the start!
- Supervise Advanced Practice Providers for additional compensation; not required
- This is a replacement position for a retiring - plus, due to practice growth, this practice can accommodate two new physicians
- Competitive base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, and Retirement
- Relocation assistance available
- Collegial, team-oriented culture in a positive workplace environment
- Work alongside eight reputable providers eager to welcome a new physician to their team
- Beautiful practice readily equipped and up to date with state-of-the-art technology
- Experienced MAs will scribe and help with patient setups
- Administrative professionals create a seamless workflow
- Modernizing Medicine for EMR
Pensacola is a vast city located in Florida's panhandle, just a few miles from Alabama.
This waterfront city sits on Pensacola Bay and is beloved by nature lovers due to its abundance of quartz rocks and white sand beaches. History scholars will be familiar with Pensacola's eclectic past, toowith plenty of historic sites and museums for discovering more!
You'll achieve an excellent quality of life here with year-round activities, a strong employment market, and high-quality healthcare. The cost of living is low and the rich, inviting family atmosphere will have you feeling right at home in no time!
For all of your air travel plans, you'll havePensacola International Airportnearby.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!