Full Time Family Practice Job , NY
CompHealth is assisting a private group in New York with their search for a bilingual primary care physician. They need an additional physician that speaks Spanish and English to take over for a retiring physician. You will have the option to work 8-, 10-, or 12-hour days. You can choose any days of the week. You will join a thriving group of 100 physicians. You will see an average of 3 - 4 patients per hour. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a NY medical license, if necessary. The group will consider an experienced doctor or a new grad.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and 3 weeks of vacation. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time with $2.5K stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, or more information, contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2613583.
- Join thriving private group of 100 physicians
- Work in a beautiful, modern satellite office right on the Hudson River
- Employed position offers base plus bonuses based on outcomes
- Option to work part time or full time, create your own schedule
- Office-only practice utilizes hospitalists at nearby community hospital, nursing home is optional
- Stable, dynamic, and prosperous group offers very strong earning potential
- Small-town environment offers wonderful housing, schools, all within a short drive of New York City
- This practice offers it all and it's wrapped up in the best quality lifestyle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.