Permanent Family Practice Job Decatur, IL
Our client is seeking a Primary Care Physician (FM or IM-peds) for a direct primary care clinic opportunity in Decatur, Illinois. The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management, and promote health & wellness principles to the employees and dependents of a respected employer.
This is an employer-sponsored clinic whose innovative care model translates into more time with patients, a smaller panel size, and a great work/life balance. We are looking for a provider that is passionate about their patients and interested in delivering the best possible care.
Additional highlights include:
· Manage only 12-16 patients per day
· Predictable workweek with limited call (phone only)
· Few administrative hassles – no billing or coding
· Focus on outcomes, not production!
· Market competitive base salary plus outcomes-based bonus
· Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME, Matching 401k, and Retirement
If you are tired of the production model and would like the opportunity to be a part of transforming healthcare and a patient-centered clinic model, this position is perfect for you.
- BE/BC in family medicine or internal medicine/peds
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being
family medicine, family practice, family practitioner, primary care, advanced primary care, direct primary care, FM, FP, PCP, outpatient, clinic, family medicine jobs, primary care jobs, family practitioner jobs, preventive care jobs, outpatient jobs, clinician jobs, physician jobs, practice physician jobs, holistic, health promotion, wellness, outcomes, engagement, innovative
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.