Permanent Dermatology Job Springfield, MO
We are scheduling interviews with a well-established Springfield, MO Dermatology practice, seeking an additional Dermatologist due to growth of practice and patient demand.
- This practice is NOT owned by a private equity company
- Opportunity to practice general, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- This dynamic, well respected group practice offers a generous first year guarantee, compensation and benefits package
- Top quality resources, staff, equipment and protocols
- Sign-on bonus, relocation allowance and investment opportunities
Springfield was named one of the "20 Best Places to Live and Work in the US" by Employment Review. Consistently rated one of the top quality of life communities in the nation by Money Magazine. Springfield has a large state university, performing arts center, top quality schools and a low cost of living. Enjoy an abundance of recreational activities including hiking, camping and hunting. Six area lakes provide a place for a variety of water sports and excellent fishing. Kansas City, St. Louis, Tulsa and Fayetteville are all a 2-3 hour drive from Springfield.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.