Full Time Psychiatry Job NM
In and outpatient psychiatrist opening for psychiatric hospital in Albuquerque, NM.
- Maintains active or associate membership on Medical Staff in good standing.
- Performs professional clinical duties as the psychiatrist of record for patients as directed, according to accepted standards of professional psychiatric practice. This includes collaboration and effective communication with nursing and ancillary staff, participation in multi-disciplinary treatment planning, and thorough documentation in medical record.
- Participates in on-call duties in rotation with other staff psychiatrists as directed.
- Active participation in initiatives to improve clinical and service quality as directed by program administration.
- Serves in a leadership role in regard to the care of own patients. With input from nursing and ancillary staff, directing the course of treatment and educating staff.
- Locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
- Full Time, permanent position
- Day hours
- Performs clinical service within the Behavioral Health Program as directed.
Benefits are effective day-one (for .45 FTE and above) and include:
- Competitive salaries
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Wellness programs
- Vacation Time
- Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
- Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.