Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job MT
- Join 2 other Oncologists and 1 NP
- Average 12-16 patients/day
- Work a 4 day workweek with flexible patient scheduling
- Rotating clinic outreach 1 day/week
- Shareholder opportunity available with practice
- Call 1:3; including weekends and holidays
- Radiation Oncology & infusion therapy on site in the cancer center
- Cancer center is ASCO QOPI certified
- Guaranteed Salary, plus bonus
- Full benefits with 6 weeks of paid time off.
- $100,000 SIGNING BONUS
The community is approximately 170 miles northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul and 25 miles east of the North Dakota border. The community is well known for the lake country beauty, wooded hills and rolling farmland. The city is home to more than 1,000 lakes within the region. Within the city limits, there are 5 lakes, 17 park and recreational areas and an 18-hole golf course. The community offers wonderful museums, a nature learning center, historic buildings, a performing arts center, a world class horse arena and the natural beauty of trails and prairie. The paved, 135 mile long Central Lakes Trail begins in the community and ends in St. Joseph, Minnesota where many enjoy biking, walking, jogging, in-line skating or snowmobiling in the winter. This is a safe, low-crime community that offers both public and private school systems. Also, the community is conveniently located 60 miles from Fargo, North Dakota, which has an international airport.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.