Full Time Psychiatry Job BH
Want a great opportunity to travel outside the USA?
Sterling Medical is looking for a Clinical CHILD Psychologist for our overseas base in Bahrain! Located on its own island in the Middle East off the continent of Asia.
The Clinical Child Psychologist would support our Service Members (and civilian contract employees) as needed.
Excellent work/life balance
- Daytime hours
- Monday through Friday
- No On Call!
- Logistical Support
Excellent Compensation Package includes:
-Competitive Annual Salary
-26 days PTO
-Ten paid Federal Holidays
-Enrollment options for medical, dental and vision insurance; 401k, flexible spending healthcare accounts.
-Relocation Assistance and More!
- Shall have a doctoral level degree in Psychology (PhD or PsyD) from an American Psychological Association (APA) approved program in Clinical or Counseling Psychology, School Psychology, Child Clinical/School Psychology, or related degree.
- Shall have either a formal clinical child psychology fellowship that included treatment with children or an equivalent fellowship or have been trained in a doctoral program with a pediatric emphasis including practice and clinical fieldwork with children and adolescents. CCPs shall also have a minimum of two (2) years of experience working with children, adolescents, and families in a school-based or clinical setting.
- Shall have and maintain a current license to practice Child Psychology in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands that allows for the independent practice of clinical services. This license shall be current (not revoked, suspended, or lapsed in registration), valid (the issuing authority accepts and considers QA information (i.e. practitioner professional performance and conduct in determining continued licenses)), and unrestricted (not subject to restriction pertaining to the scope, location, or type of practice ordinarily granted to other applicants for similar licenses in granting jurisdiction).
- Shall have formal training and experience in conducting assessments with children, to include using professionally accepted standardized and criterion reference tools/assessments to measure infant/toddler development, child cognitive abilities (IQ), and/or academic achievement.
- Shall have the skill to provide evaluation, consultation, and direct psychological services for infants and toddlers with disabilities and behavioral disorders. Services may include working with families in the areas of attachment, developmental education, and feeding and sleeping disorders.
- The CCP shall have experience working in EI and school-based services.
- Specific knowledge of family-centered approach to care, its concepts and methods of service delivery, as it applies to early childhood development and intervention.
- A thorough knowledge of IDEA, Parts B and C.
- Minimum of two (2) years of early intervention professional experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years of school-based services experience working with special education departments in a school setting.
If you are interested in this position please contact Hope Gausmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at 513.984.1800 ext. 264
I Look forward to speaking with you!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.