Full Time Family Practice Job Clare, MI
A family practice or urgent care physician opportunity is available at a large multi-specialty practice in Michigan. They are well-established in the community and have a large waiting patient panel, so they are accepting new candidates. This is a great opportunity to work alongside well-respected specialists with a balance of outpatient and inpatient procedures, or urgent care. The traditional office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. The clinic is connected to the hospital and there are currently three other family practice physicians that the incoming will join. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates, or a graduating resident or fellow.
This opportunity has a competitive annual salary plus RVUs. You will be offered life insurance, LTD and STD, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation, CME, a tax deferred annuity with match, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
Come live and practice in this city that offers a small town atmosphere, but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2613284.
- Large multi-specialty practice
- Well-established with large patient panel waiting
- Connected to the hospital
- Outpatient and inpatient, or urgent care
- Join three other FPs
- Board certified or board eligible
- Graduating resident or fellow welcomed
- Great start and peaceful location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.