Full Time Neurology Job TX
Employment or solo opportunity available
· Attractive yearly salary ($349,000 the first year) + lucrative incentive program
· Sign-on bonus ($25K)
· Relocation & house hunting assistance (up to $20K)
· Potential student loan repayment
· Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months)
· Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
· $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
· Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure at HMC ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
· Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
· Marketing to community and region included
Regional center of higher education and the Arts. This mid-sized city is home to 150K people with a 24 county regional draw of 400,000. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family. You will find most medical and surgical specialists are on staff to assist in the care of your patients.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.