Full Time Family Practice Hospitalist Job Eastern, NC
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Medical Group and Hospital located in Eastern North Carolina are seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Hospitalist Nocturnist to join its established team. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Established program with 10 physicians and 1 nurse practitioner
- Full spectrum of specialty care support including oncology, cardiology, gastroenterology, general surgery, OBGYN, orthopedics, behavioral health pulmonology, urology, and rheumatology
- 7 On 7 Off, 7p-7a schedule
- Total average inpatient census: 40
- Average night admissions 4-6
- ICU/Critical Care Procedures Preferred, but not required
- 6 Critical Care Beds
- Procedures include intubations, central lines, and vent management
- Experienced/long term nursing staff
- Ability to live in a beautiful waterfront community with an affordable cost of living
1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina.
Full-service hospital with an active medical staff of more than 50 physicians representing 20+ specialties, as well as more than 600 nurses, technicians and support staff. The hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including medical, surgical, intensive care, emergency, pediatrics and womenâ€™s services. In addition, there is a lab, diagnostic imaging services, physical and respiratory therapy.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.