Full Time Family Practice Job Central Illinois, IL
· Location: Central Illinois (25 mins west of Champaign, IL)
· Specialty: Family Medicine
· Requirements: IL license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certification REQUIRED
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
· Call: 1:5
· Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, CME’s, etc.)
· Compensation: $180,000/year - $240,000/year (negotiable)
Our client manages a vertically integrated health system with more than 7,000 employees spread across various hospitals, health centers, and outpatient offices in Central Illinois. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for qualified Family Practitioners to join one of their outpatient medical clinics. The current team consists of 1 physician, 1 APP, 1 Nurse, and 1 MA. This position will give the opportunity to teach Family Medicine residents/medical students.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.