Full Time Dermatology Job Northeast, NC
Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist to join their multispecialty Healthplex located in Northeast North Carolina. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- State-of-the-art newly constructed Multispecialty Clinic and Immediate Care
- Outpatient Only
- No nights, weekends, or call
- Practice specialists include: Primary Care, Neurology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Neurosurgery, Surgical Oncology, Thoracic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Immediate Care
- Services include physical therapy, respiratory therapy, moderate complexity lab, x-rays, ultrasound and ECHO, and a full retail pharmacy
- Strong referral and patient transport support provided by a Level 1 academic medical center
- System-wide integrated EMR
- Built in referral network
- Wilson is 40 minutes from Greenville and Raleigh with easy access to the beautiful beaches of North Carolina
- Ability to live in Greenville or Raleigh
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits to include annual stipend, relocation assistance, student loan repayment, vacation, sick, holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k matching/457b, medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.