Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job
Weatherby is assisting a facility in Indiana with filling an anesthesiology opening. Your work schedule will be 7 am - 3 pm, with the option for longer shifts. The required duties for this position include general and trauma cases, and candidates with OB and cardiac skills are preferred. You will work within the Meditech EMR system to track patient interactions. Candidates must be board certified. Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready. No license? No problem. Weatherby can help you get the necessary state license for this job. Weatherby can help you build a custom career plan, with temporary and permanent positions available for you today. Call us for specific details on your future job today.
- 7 am - 3 pm shifts on weekdays, with longer shifts open as well
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified
- Meditech EMR system
- General, trauma ortho, OB, cardiac, and more specialties covered
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.