Full Time Anesthesia Job San Angelo, TX
A group in Texas needs an additional anesthesiologist. Join 17 anesthesiologists on staff that share equally in a call schedule that can be taken from home. The incoming physician will see general bread and butter anesthesia and do 100 percent of their own cases. Work at one hospital and one ambulatory surgical center that are only 10 minutes apart.
This employed position offers a lucrative salary with RVU bonus system. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, health benefits, LTD, generous CME allowance including lodging and tuition, licenses and dues, a 401k and 457b retirement plans, and malpractice with tail coverage.
San Angelo is a family-oriented community with great schools, and a regional airport with daily flights to Dallas/Fort Worth area. The city is famous for its scenic River Walk, which makes getting around downtown a breeze. Stretching more than 24 kilometers from start to finish, the River Walk's shaded pathways connect hundreds of shops, restaurants, hotels, historic landmarks, museums, and attractions. It's also the setting for many of the city's annual festivals and events featuring food, wine, live music, and more.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2612510.
- Lucrative salary with RVU bonus system
- Malpractice including tail coverage
- Possible stipend for residents
- 100% your own cases, no supervision
- General bread and butter anesthesia cases
- 1 hospital and 1 ASC (10 minutes apart)
- 17 anesthesiologists with equally shared call
- Call can be from home with post day off
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.