Full Time Physiatry Job Coralville, IA
CompHealth is currently assisting an Iowa rehabilitation hospital with their search for a board certified PM&R physician as medical director of inpatient care. This position will be for a full-time inpatient caseload of patients with a leadership role. In addition to private patient rooms, the hospital will include a large therapy gym, rehabilitation technologies, activities-of-daily-living suite, dining room, in-house pharmacy, and courtyard. There will be a comprehensive support staff in addition to state-of-the-art equipment. The ideal candidate will be a physician who is quality-focused and team-oriented.
This employed opportunity has a first year guarantee plus a medical director stipend. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation expenses, a sign-on bonus, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in the community of Coralville, located in eastern Iowa, adjacent to Iowa City. The Manville Heights neighborhood, on the west side, is the city's most architecturally diverse neighborhood, and its proximity to downtown, to the University of Iowa, and to the university's hospitals and clinics makes it a desirable place to live.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Karen Duffy directly at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2613010.
- Excellent income potential
- Academic opportunity, joint venture with University of Iowa
- Medical director and attending physician needed
- Rehabilitation hospital is being built
- Full-time inpatient caseload of patients with a leadership role
- Board certified PM&R physician
- Family-friendly community with high-rated school systems
- Very low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.