Full Time Psychiatry Job IL
This opportunity has a very competitive salary depending on years of experience plus quality and RVU productivity bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus/relocation, moving assistance, malpractice insurance, student loan repayment, 75% discount for medical benefits for you and your dependents, vacation/PTO, CME stipend, a general expense allowance, life and disability insurances, a retirement plan with matching, and an annual wellness incentive.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2613015.
- Listed on Becker's Hospital Review's '100 Great Community Hospitals'
- 2019 Outstanding Patient Experience and Patient Safety Excellence Award
- Outpatient with optional inpatient, not required
- Monday through Friday (flexible schedule possible)
- Work at multi-specialty outpatient center
- Must be board certified within 5 years
- Must have completed a C&A fellowship
- Just outside of Chicago, IL
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.