Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job Leonardtown, MD
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
We are helping a Maryland-based facility that is currently seeking a pediatric hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour coverage and you will see 6 - 10 patients per day. You should be board certified or board eligible and have active and unrestricted NRP and PALS certification. There will be enough time to obtain a MD state license before this assignment starts.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MD state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour coverage
- Caseload: 6 - 10 patients per day
- Other Certification: NRP and PALS
- Procedures: High-risk deliveries, stabilizing, and transferring
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.