Full Time ObGyn Job Gardena, CA
A group practice located in California is seeking an OB/GYN to join their team. They are looking for a quality driven physician with a proven ability to be a productive member of a team dedicated to providing optimal patient care. The incoming physician must be comfortable with a high-risk patient population, experience performing and interpreting diagnostic tests, and experience with ED call. If you are a responsibility physician with good time management and sensitivity to the health needs of low-income women this may be opportunity for you. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates.
This opportunity has an extremely competitive salary compensation. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, paid vacation time, CME, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Gardena is a city located in the South Bay region of Los Angeles County. Gardena has the distinction of being located in the center of transportation access. It is 20 minutes away from the Los Angeles Airport. It also has attractive, family-oriented neighborhoods that provide a wide variety of housing options.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Courtenay Quinn at 203.663.9344 or email your CV and references to Courtenay.email@example.com. Refer to job number 2613124.
- Federally qualified health center
- Extremely competitive salary compensation
- Work 5 clinic days per week
- Call will be approximately 7 days per month
- Must be comfortable with a high-risk patient population
- Experience with ED call
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, not required
- 20 minutes to Los Angeles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.