Permanent Hospitalist Job Portland, ME
This independent contractor position opportunity has a $300k earning potential. You will have an income guarantee the first year, or sooner if you choose. The physician keeps 100 percent of their collections.
Portland is a city set on a peninsula extending into Casco Bay. It is a diverse coastal area that is centrally located. The Old Port waterfront features working fishing wharves and converted warehouses with restaurants and shops. There are plenty of things to do on and around the water, from narrated cruises to sunset schooner sails, exciting kayak excursions, to lazy beach afternoons. The mountains offer superb downhill skiing, plentiful wildlife, thrilling whitewater rafting, and fishing and swimming in crystal clear lakes. Golf enthusiasts will find numerous beautifully situated courses, either beside the ocean or amid the mountains.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Joanne Eskew at 954.837.2790 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2613132.
- Flexible/autonomous Monday - Friday schedule
- Independent contractor position
- Nationally recognized organization
- Earning potential over $300K
- 15 patients per day
- No procedures or ICU
- Great culture
- Beautiful Coastal Maine
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.