Full Time Hospitalist Job , AR
An IM or FP hospitalist opportunity is now available in Arkansas near Little Rock. They are hiring an additional physician to support the growing patient census. The incoming physician will work a block schedule and see 8 to 10 patients per day on average. This position will require ventilator management, intubation, central lines, and arterial lines. H-1B visas and 2020 residents are welcome to apply.
This position offers a lucrative base salary plus wRVU and a quality bonus. You will also receive a signing bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, LTD and life insurance, CME stipend, and a retirement plan.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Joanne Eskew at 954.837.2790 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2613197.
- IM or FP considered
- H-1B visa friendly
- Lucrative base salary plus bonus
- Block schedule
- Procedures required
- 2020 residents welcome to apply
- Signing bonus
- Gorgeous area in Arkansas near National Parks and Little Rock
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.