Full Time Family Practice-OB Job Eastern Massachusetts, MA
· Location: Eastern Massachusetts (45 mins north of Boston, MA)
· Specialty: Family Medicine w/ OB
· Requirements: Active MA license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
· Schedule: 4-days per week (8:30am-5:30pm)
· Call: 1:3
· Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, PTO, CME’s, sign-on bonus, etc.)
· Compensation: $200,000/year - $250,000/year
Our client manages a non-for-profit, 395-bed hospital just north of the greater Boston area. In addition to a level III trauma center and various specialty services, they employ over 900 healthcare professionals around Massachusetts. As of right now, they are hiring for an Family Practitioner w/ OB experience to become a clinical staff member at one of their satellite, outpatient offices. The physician will be joining a staff of 5 physicians, 3 nurse practitioners, and 1 physician assistant.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.