Full Time ObGyn Job Glasgow, MT
This position offers a competitive compensation and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 6 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME and stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this nice town in Montana. You will be surrounded by prairies, pastures, and wide open spaces. The clean, well-kept shops in town provide everything you could need. There is great fishing, hunting, and other outdoor recreation available. The crime rate and cost of living are low, and the quality of life is high.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2612666.
- Traditional Monday through Friday schedule
- One day for surgery
- 50-50 mix of OB and GYN cases
- Work alongside 3 FP/OBs
- Call will be 2:5
- Do all the GYN surgeries
- 6 weeks of vacation
- 2 weeks of CME plus a stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.