Full Time ObGyn Job Shelton, CT
An exciting OB/GYN opportunity is now available at a family-oriented practice in Connecticut. The physicians are at capacity and need 3rd physician for patient volume. The incoming physician will see new patients and share in the call schedule. See 15 to 20 patients a day, with an average of 10 to 12 deliveries a month per practice. There is a sonographer in the office one evening a week, and the hospital has 24 hours of anesthesia coverage per day. The ideal candidate will be someone with a love of obstetrics and strong surgical skills..
This opportunity has a first year guarantee. You can cover the residents (attending) for extra pay. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 5 days of CME time, a pension plan and matching 403b, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this coastal Connecticut town. You will be within an hour and fifteen minutes from New York City by car or train and just outside New Haven, CT.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2612885.
- First year income guarantee
- Current physicians are at capacity
- There is a 2 month waiting list
- Join 2 OB/GYNs, 1 PA, and 3 RNs
- State-of-the-art-office with procedure suite
- Robotic surgery training a plus
- 15 to 20 patients a day per physician
- Coastal Connecticut town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.