Full Time Urgent Care Job Lubbock, TX
Join Health Care System in Lubbock, TX.
- System is looking for a Family Medicine/Medical Director to run almost new clinic in South Lubbock.
- Clinic is staffed with 1 family medicine physician and 2 advanced practice providers.
- Clinic is open 8A to 8P Mon thru Fri; 9A to 5P Sat; 1P to 5P Sun
- Physician would work 1P to 8P shift one day per week and cover one weekend per month. No call responsibilities.
- Position is 70% primary care and 30% urgent care. Clinic sees 60 to 90 patients per day.
- Patient population is 60% adult, 20% pediatrics and 20% geriatrics. Physician would see 20- 30 per day.
- Clinic has 8 exam rooms and 1 procedure room and has onsite lab, x-ray, bracing, splinting and sutures
- Patients with chronic issues will be referred to another clinic that can better handle their needs.
- Clinic utilizes CERNER EMR and dynamic documentation.
- Physician will receive a base salary - $275,000 range plus wRVU incentive+ $24K Medical Director stipend+ $20K sign on bonus+ $10K relocation+ $2,500 CME, 27 days PTO and full benefits.
Lubbock is a university community with a local population of 220K. Area boasts good schools, a reasonable cost of living and is a wonderful place for young families.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.