Permanent Rheumatology Job New York, NY
Premier Healthcare System in Orange County, NY, offering excellent opportunity with quality work-life balance. Successful candidate will join five Rheumatology specialists in outpatient practice.
- Clinical hours are 8am - 6:00pm, M-F, Call schedule via phone consult only.
- Enjoy access to state's first new free-standing hospital in over 20 years.
- Clinic offers sophisticated Imaging Services, high complex diagnostic lab services.
- Financial package will include 2-year base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, partnership track.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice with tail coverage, health, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, life, 401K pension plans, 4 weeks vac/CME with $4K expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates encouraged to apply.
Enjoy affordable housing whether it be a sophisticated suburb or a charming historic village within an hour from New York City. Have access to excellent school systems, year-round recreational, cultural and leisure activities and fabulous attractions such as Bethel Woods Center for the Arts (at the site of the 1969 Woodstock Music and Art Fair), the famous Woodbury Commons Outlet Shopping Center, Minnewaska State Park, picturesque village of New Paltz, home to one of the State University of New York campuses and the oldest street in America, where visitors can tour the original stone houses for a glimpse of 17th century Colonial life, Sugar Loaf Craft Village offers a vast array of arts and craft shops.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.