Permanent Geriatrics Job , ME
Seeking a board-certified Geriatrician for a full-time position in southern Maine.
- Join a network of 130 physicians providing comprehensive primary and specialty services
- Ambulatory consultative work
- Advisor to the Hospital Elder Life Program
- 25% administrative, research, teaching and Hospital Elder Life Program time
- 75% Clinical time
- Experienced candidates are preferred but we are willing to work with new graduate fellows
- Non-profit, full-service community hospital
Live and work in the most natural beauty and outdoor recreation found anywhere. Sail, surf and kayak the world-class waters, hike the mountains that overlook the sea, swim & fish in pristine lakes and streams, and bike on country lanes. Enjoy an abundance of rich cultural opportunities and top schools in a safe community environment.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.