Full Time Rheumatology Job OH
Non-Profit Healthcare System in Ohio offering excellent opportunity with quality work-life balance..
- Successful candidate will join one APRN in established employed practice.
- Practice is outpatient; flexible schedule (3) 12-hour days or (4) 10-hour days; seeing 15-18 patients daily.
- Infusion center and in-house lab located in Cancer Center.
- Mayo Clinic Care Network member giving access to their resources, expertise, knowledge.
- Financial package will include base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, life, pension plan, vac/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Global headquarters for two Fortune 500 companies.
- Home of Division II University.
This county is an international business center with Japanese, German, Canadian, Brazilian, Irish, and English enterprises.Close to International Airports, Universities, Professional Sports and Entertainment.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.