Permanent Internal Medicine Job Corpus Christi, TX
Employed position estimated between $200,000- $220,000 plus starting bonus and full benefits
- This group helps physicians and care teams, provider groups, and integrated delivery systems shift from a health care system built on treatment transactions to a value-based model built on better outcomes for patients who are more engaged in their own care
- The focus is preventive care NOT episodic care to seniors
- Must have passion for Geriatric population
- The structure promotes autonomy and independence in how the affiliated providers practice medicine
- Seeing 16-18 patients per day
Tucked away in southern Texas, Corpus Christi is a place where you're much more likely to see bicyclers in flip flops than dirt-kicking, spur-wearing cowboys on horses. This is the Florida of Texas sans the price tag- were windsurfers, fishing poles, and sailboat masts create the skyline. Nestled on Corpus Christi Bay, the greater Coastal Bend is surrounded by water, folks in their convertibles, and a bustling and efficient community juxtaposed with an "I'll get to it tomorrow" attitude.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.