Permanent Psychiatry Job , UT
- Approximately 40% clinical responsibilities, 60% admin.
- Oversee multidisciplinary team of practitioners
- Contribution to eating-Disorder research & teaching efforts
- Highly visible role with opportunity to speak at various national/local medical conference, and community involvement
- Flexible weekday schedule-Four 10 hour days per week optional
- Full time
- Employed position
- Minimal call/weekends (call shared among medical/psychiatric providers)
- Patient admissions are planned screened beforehand;
- Specialized Eating Disorder treatment for adolescent through adult females (majority of patients range from ages 19-26);
- Ideal candidate will be Child & Adolescent BE/BC, currently licensed in Utah, and available to start as soon as possible, but open to general psych, ability to get a license in Utah, and those who need months to start.
Orem, Utah, dubs itself ?Family City U.S.A." Corny, perhaps - but valid. Located 45 miles south of Salt Lake City, the town features quality schools and day hikes easy enough for the little ones. A modest cost of living enables residents to stash money away for the college fund. Speaking of which, parents can keep their kids close at a couple of universities nearby: Utah Valley University or Brigham Young University.
- Orem, Utah, Population 99,662
- Clear Days per Year: 226
- Median Family Income: $ 66,098
- High School Graduation Rate: 91.0%
- Median Home Price: $ 304,250
- Average Commute: 16 minutes
- Projected Job Growth 2017-2022: 10.89%
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.