Full Time ObGyn Job MI
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established practice located in Central Michigan seeking a full-time OB/GYN Physician.
- Busy well-established multi-specialty practice seeking experienced and robotically trained OB/GYN
- Call schedule 1:6, 4.5 day work week and deliver at one hospital
- Minimally invasive surgery and procedures: da Vinci Robotic surgery, laparoscopic hysterectomy, endometrial ablation, urinary incontinence treatments, LEEP procedure
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance so you will not have a tail if you ever have to leave the group
- 20 to 25 outpatient visits per day per FTE physician
- Highly competitive compensation plan with variable component based on WRVUs and full benefits package
- Teaching opportunities with medical students, residents and APPs
Midland is known for its small-town atmosphere coupled with big-city amenities. The city is home to vast recreation activities as well as cultural entertainment including the Midland Center for the Arts. The public school system is rated top five percent in the state with multiple higher education institutions around the area.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.