Permanent Hospitalist Job , MI
We have an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE internal medicine physician or graduating resident or fellow to be a part of a growing and dynamic group. You will work alongside well-respected specialists.
- 88 licensed-bed acute care facility located on 44 acres of rolling countryside
- Need is due to Hospitalist service growth and expansion
- Practice all aspects of hospital medicine for an adult population
- Physicians Group is offering a highly competitive compensation plan with a full benefits package including: Professional Liability including Tail Coverage, Life, Health and Dental and Long-Term and Short-Term Disability, CME Allowance and Relocation Assistance
- Our Medical Center campus features walking trails, teaching gardens, bird watching station, and much more. The walking trails and gardens are enjoyed by Medical Center physicians, employees, patients and visitors
MidMichigan: The Best of Both Worlds
The middle of Michigan is a wonderful place to live and work - truly, the best of both worlds . While you?ll enjoy many amenities found in big cities, you?ll also experience the convenience of living in smaller towns. The cost of living is low so living in your dream home is possible. And our locations provide fast, easy commutes, so you?ll be challenged by your job in a top-flight health system - not by your daily drive. Natural beauty with exciting venues for sports, culture and the arts. Top notch schools with proximity to high-quality colleges and universities. We invite you to come find out why what has brought so many other physicians here to the middle of Michigan.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.