Permanent Psychiatry Job Spokan, WA
Love to SKI during your time off?
Sterling Medical has the perfect position for you at our Mountain Home AFB in Idaho as a Clinical Psychologist
The Clinical Psychologist would support our Service Members (and civilian contract employees) preparing for, or returning from, overseas assignments.
Excellent work/life balance
- Daytime hours
- Monday through Friday
Excellent Compensation package includes:
-Competitive Annual Salary
-Three weeks PTO
-Ten paid Federal Holidays
-Enrollment options for medical, dental and vision insurance; 401k, flexible spending healthcare accounts.
-Relocation reimbursement available
- Possess a Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or (Psy. D.) in Clinical or Counseling Psychology from an American Psychological Association (APA)
- Completed an APA Approved Clinical Psychology Internship/residency in professional psychology.
- Shall have and maintain a valid unrestricted license in one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Have a minimum of one year experience as a Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Have a minimum of one year post-licensure experience in the application of evidence-based cognitive behavioral therapy interventions.
- Current BLS Certification by the American Heart Association stating it is for healthcare providers
If you are interested in this position please contact Hope Gausmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at 513.984.1800 ext. 264
I Look forward to speaking with you!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.