Permanent Family Practice Job , NY
You will receive a competitive compensation package, production bonuses, medical and dental benefits, 5 personal days, and 22 days of vacation. You will also be provided with education loan repayment, life insurance, $4K CME stipend, a pension plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this update New York town. Live in Syracuse or outside of the city and have access to great hiking and other outdoor adventures. The community has a bustling downtown, plenty of events and activities.
Contact CompHealth to learn about this position or be connected with a variety of internal medicine jobs or family medicine jobs. You will get to choose an opportunity with the location and benefits you've been searching for.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Arthur Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV for confidential review to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2612347.
- Monday - Friday, no weekends and potential flexible scheduling options
- 19 to 20 patients per day - maintain quality patient care
- J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported
- 22 days of vacation plus 5 personal days
- $4K CME stipend
- Pension plan
- Production bonuses
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.