Permanent Family Practice Job Central New Jersey, NJ
· Location: Central New Jersey (10 mins east of Matawan, NJ)
· Specialty: Family Medicine
· Requirements: NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certification REQUIRED
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (9am-5pm/6pm)
· Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, CME’s, etc.)
· Compensation: $180,000/year + bonus incentives
Our client is a reputable medical group that manages several primary care clinics, urgent care centers, nursing homes, and acute care facilities in Union County. The specialize in Internal, Family, Geriatric, Pediatric, Optometry, and Aesthetic Medicine. As of right now, they are currently taking immediate considerations for qualified Family Practitioners to join one of their outpatient practices 10 mins south of Matawan, NJ.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.