Full Time ObGyn Job Plymouth, IN
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Saint Joseph Health System
Saint Joseph Health System -
- Full Time
- Hours:Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 5 PM Friday 8 AM - 4 PM
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 15-20 GYN Surgeries per Month per Provider | 20-25 Average Deliveries per Month for the Practice
- Call Schedule: 8 AM Wed to 8 AM Fri and every other weekend 8 AM Fri - 8 AM Mon; CNM/NP Takes OB Call Every Tues and Thur, with Physician Backup, and OB Call Every 3-5 Weekends, Rotating Between Physicians
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: - $300K+ earning potential- Compensation range is in the 50th percentile of MGMA
- Benefits: - Paid Malpractice including tail insurance- Health, dental, vision- Disability and life insurance- Retirement benefits: 403b and 457b deferred compensation plan - Time away from work: 27 days, plus 7 paid holidays- $3,000 CME allowance and 5 days off- $3,000 per year for professional dues
- Additional Info: - Physicians must be board certified within 5 years of residency. - The physician will join another MD and CNM/NP.- 3-4 babies will be in the nursery at one time; Level I nursery.- Circumcisions are done by Pediatricians.- Deliveries will take place at Plymouth Medical Center which is a 58-bed hospital.- The da Vinci Robot System is available.- EMR: Cerner | Transitioning to Epic in 2021- Saint Joseph Health System (SJHS) has been in the Michiana region for over 100 years.- Plymouth, IN, is located about 35 miles south of South Bend.- Our region has close proximity to Chicago, Indianapolis, and Lake Michigan.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.