Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Bradenton, FL
Hematology / Oncology Physician
Hematology Oncology Physician | Job Summary
A growing multi-specialty group is looking for a Hematology Oncology physician to join their practice. We offer a state-of-the-art facility with full infusion suites, clinical lab, PET/CT and oral pharmacy. Our ideal candidate would be Board Certified or Board Eligible willing to complete certification. We are open 2020 graduates and able to sponsor H1B visa.
Hematology Oncology Physician | Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation Package is valued over 400K
- Benefits include Licensing fees, health insurance, 401K, short/long term disability, and PTO
- Malpractice is covered by the practice
- Onsite Lab and Infusion
- Partnership track
Hematology Oncology Physician | Job Duties
- Comfortable seeing 18-20 patients per day
- See patients at 1 hospital per day Monday through Friday
- Call coverage is 1 full week ' Monday through Friday is phone call ONLY
- Examines and diagnoses disorders and diseases of the blood, bone marrow, vascular and immune system
- Consults with patients to determine the appropriate course of treatment
- Recommends and orders tests to determine the extent of illness or help diagnose the condition
- Conducting physical examinations and analyzing a patient's medical history.
- Studying lab tests, CAT scans and MRIs for a more accurate diagnosis
Hematology Oncology Physician | Requirements
- Medical Degree from an accredited college or university
- Florida Medical License Preferred
- Board Certified as a Hematology Oncology physician or Board Eligible willing to become certified
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.