Full Time Anesthesia Job Cincinnati, OH
Sterling Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are actively seeking women, minorities, and veterans for our positions.
Excellent Civilian Job Opportunity
Any State License
Civilian Opportunity Working with the Military!
Plus Paid Apt in town!
Any State Lic - Civilian working with Coast Guard in AK!
- Degree/Education (5.2.4): Possess a degree from an accredited college approved by the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association or Doctor of Osteopathy from a college accredited by the American Osteopathic Association.
- Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support (5.2.3): See exhibit 5 of the basic contract.
- Experience: Have a minimum of five (5) years of experience within the last 10 years working as an Anesthesiologist. Experience and ability to manage a full range of anesthesia to include cardiac, thoracic, vascular, burn, and neuro anesthesia, as well as pain management, if required. Have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in managing cardiac, pediatric, critical care and trauma patients. Level 1 trauma experience is preferred. Have a minimum of four (4) years of direct involvement in anesthesia residency education with experience as a resident mentor, core faculty member, or assistant/anesthesia program director.
- Board Certification (22.214.171.124.4): Be board certified by the American Board of Anesthesiologists (ABA).
- Licensure/Registration: Be currently licensed in one (1) of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands and be able to obtain clinical privileges to practice medicine with the applicable MTF Credentials Committee.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.