Part Time Urgent Care Job Philadelphia, PA
Client Description: Our client is one of the largest Urgent Care franchises in the United States. They provide exceptional urgent care, minor emergency treatment, and occupational medicine services being the second largest privately owned urgent care operator in the country. They focus on the episodic treatment of acute illnesses/ injuries with the highest patient satisfaction!
· Location: Philadelphia, PA - Mileage reimbursement and malpractice insurance provided!
· Specialty: Family Medicine/Urgent Care/Emergency Medicine
· Requirements: PA license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
· Schedule: Spot Coverage (6-8 shifts per month), 8am-8pm shift – very flexible scheduling
· Duration: ASAP - ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month) with permanent potential (no end date)
· Compensation: Starting at $110/hr.
To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent. I look forward to speaking with you!
Medical Search International
(P) 201-916-9220 | (F) 973-301-2344
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.