Full Time Family Practice Job Pascagoula, MS
A health system in Mississippi is looking for a primary care physician to work in a consultative, outpatient practice. A physician is retiring, so they need someone to come in and take over. You will work Monday through Friday and see an average of 20 patients per day. They have every amenity available, and excellent mid-levels. They are accepting physicians that are board eligible. H-1B visa holders can be supported.
They are offering a competitive incentive package with a guaranteed base plus performance and production bonuses, relocation assistance or sign-on bonus, and student loan assistance. There is also an annual CME allowance, license and fees are covered, occurrence-based malpractice coverage, and an excellent benefit package that includes: paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, etc.
Come live and practice in this dynamic Gulf Coast community with its exceptional school system, recognized as the best in Mississippi and the town's convenient proximity to Houston, TX.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Tina Oko at 203.913.0631 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2577068.
- Live and work in a beautiful, upscale coastal community
- Practice is ready to go, waiting patient base
- Work Monday through Friday
- Accepting board eligible physicians
- H-1B visas are sponsored
- CME, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, STD and LTD, life insurance
- Guaranteed base salary plus quality and production bonuses
- Take a day trip by boat to the barrier islands right off the coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.