Full Time Otolaryngology Job Sedalia, MO
A hospital in Missouri needs additional ENT support. Join a robust practice in Missouri. Your work schedule will be Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, and call is 10 days per month, with a half day off for administration work. Be busy, yet have a work-life balance. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Current residents and fellows will also be considered. H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, six weeks of vacation, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in a family friendly community that offers the amenities of a metropolitan area without the congestion of faster-paced cities. The community offers low crime rates, excellent schools, and affordability with a high standard of life. This opportunity is close to professional sporting events, outlet shopping, fine dining and more. The Lake of the Ozarks is nearby with a variety of things to do.
Please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2602855.
- ENT opening in MO
- Fantastic compensation package
- Board certified or board eligible
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits with health, dental, and life insurance
- Paid holidays and 6 weeks of vacation plus CME
- Student loan reimbursement, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.