Permanent Hospitalist Job Philadelphia, PA
This hospital-employed opportunity offers a salary with a bonus plan. You will also be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, CME, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy working in this suburb of Philadelphia. There are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, parks, and the public schools are highly rated in this township.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2611923.
- Established academic hospitalist program is expanding
- Monday to Friday from 8am - 6pm is two weeks on, and one week off
- Will have 1:5 evening and weekend call primarily by phone
- Teaching of residents and medical students that round with the hospitalists
- Provide direct in-patient care to patients
- See adolescent to late adulthood population
- Board certified IM or FP experienced hospitalists
- Montgomery County is just 19 miles north of Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.