Full Time Family Practice Job Warren, PA
A hospital in Pennsylvania needs additional primary care physician support. They currently have three physicians, and one will be retiring. The schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with no call, and you can expect to see 15 to 18 patients per day. This outpatient position requires that you be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine, family medicine, or internal med-ped. A Pennsylvania license will be required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process. H-1B visa candidates can be supported.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and an attainable RVU bonus. You will also receive education loan repayment, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement assistance, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this small Pennsylvania town. You will be able to enjoy the beautiful scenery, peace and quiet, friendly people, and low stress.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other family medicine jobs or internal medicine jobs, please contact CompHealth today.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2612015.
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Average 15 to 18 patients per day
- Internal medicine, family medicine, or med-ped
- H-1B candidates welcomed
- $240K salary and attainable RVU schedule
- Malpractice insurance with tail
- Loan repayment, relocation, and a sign-on
- Full benefits for you and your family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.