Permanent Pediatrics Job Albany, NY
You will receive a great compensation package and full medical benefits. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and stipend, PTO, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in the capital of New York. You will be able to enjoy excellent year-round outdoor recreation including golf, water sports, camping, hiking, and downhill skiing. This location also offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including multiple renowned museums and theaters, fine dining, sporting events, and music events.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact John Skawinski at 954.837.2679 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2612032.
- Mostly outpatient opportunity
- Very minimal call
- Teaching opportunities through the school of medicine
- Research opportunities available
- Sign-on and relocation package
- Great compensation package
- Low cost of living
- Very welcoming, diverse community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.